- Console start
- Basic Operators & Types
- Jobs (Py)
- Examples using PhpRedis
Posts Tagged with SQL
General notes on this course will write here. This course seems to be more difficult than MongoDB for devs,at least 3 hours of lectures vs 1 hour is a great difference!
In current project need to calc data stored in MongoDB with MapReduce algo in php Laravel (REST services). Ideas how to will publish here.
- map-reduce operation
- mapReduce prototype form
- table SQL to noSQl MongDB MapReduce
- Example1: Calculate RatingSnapshot and Total Quantity with Average Quantity Per Rating
- Example2: Calc num_ratings
- Example3: Places in each network
- Example4: Pivot Data with Map reduce
- php - MongoDB::command (Execute a database command) Examples
Coding new project using Laravel and MongoDB. Refreshing memories about noSQL syntax
Couldnot answer such questions on an interview, cheat sheet is needed. The database s c h e m a with specific functions found to work with each table described with real world examples.
- wp_terms, wp_term_taxonomy, wp_term_relationships
Just preparing for the test on ANSI SQL, gathered all statements together.
- ANY, IN, SOME, ALL
Basic shell commands.
- Homework: Homework 4.1: queries that utilize index
- Homework: Homework 4.2: explain index
- Homework: Homework 4.3: add indexes to the blog
- Homework: Homework 4.4: analyze a profile log
- Homework: Homework 3.1: remove the lowest homework score for each student
- Homework: Homework 3.2: Making blog accept posts
- Homework: Homework 3.3: Making blog accept comments
- find, find cursors, find lt & gt, find projection, find And Modify, findOne
- import JSON, insert Array, insert Doc
- Regex selector
- skip Limit Sort
- update, update Single, update Multi